Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Project: Designing Motion
Powered by
Blogger
.
Wednesday, 27 March 2013
Juice Box.3
Posted by
Rebecca Snelling
at
27.3.13
No comments:
Hopefully my final revision of the logo. I changed the font to "Overmuch Regular". Jodie described a font that looks like lips and a ripe mango... I guess I'll find out today how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
PCL Animation Storyboard.1
Version 1 for the wall of death. A quick summary would be: my juice box character walks in....slowly.. as he does his antenna falls, he f...
Italian Neo-Realism
The Bicycle Thief This movie came out in 1948 and I have to say that it has to be the most if not the best portrayal of human tragedy a...
Title Sequence Moodboard
My first moodboard for my title sequence animation. Our film has a bike used as a very important element in the story. So I am looking at...
Juice Box Logo.4
I finally got the font of Jodie! So here is the logo applied with the typeface she sent through :) Now to start animating!!!!!!!
Nonsense Is Wonderful
I was chosen to pick out 4 keywords randomly from a table at the front of the room for my group. My group nominated me to do this be...
Fat Animals
I saw this on facebook a few months ago and I loved it! It has been created by fmx and it made me laugh especially the crockodile! This ...
Insomnia Festival 2010 Titles
So I found this Gem! I want to learn how to do this. It's moving Graphic Design. I love how the animation jolts with the music, t...
Get Up & Go
My get up & go won't load Ive been trying since lat week! The feedback I got off Jodie and Ollie was that she didn't like the ...
Production Company Logo.5
There were issues with the original font chosen being that is was not readable at a small size. So working with Jodie I stacked the words ...
JUICE BOX LANDSCAPE
Landscape version of my production company logo in Black And White....
Blogger templates
Blogroll
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (2)
May (1)
April (7)
March (14)
No comments:
Post a Comment